Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Blogroll Amnesty Day



It's that time again--the time of the year when those of us small potato bloggers tip our hats to our fellows. The independent liberal blogsophere is a wealth of creative expression and I am proud to be a part of it. I am also consistently amazed by the amazing degree of talent and thought that each author puts into his/her blog. In that spirit, and in no deliberate order save alphabetically, here is my blogroll. Each of the below is worth the time to peruse.



4 comments:

Gail said...

"Thank you Kevin". I am honored and humbled to be named on this list.

Love Gail
peace.....

lisahgolden said...

Thank you, Kevin!

Mauigirl said...

Thanks Kevin for the linky love!

Life As I Know It Now said...

better late than never, so I wanna say thanks for the linky-love :)